Preference for purple is a mark of old age – I read that somewhere. The MM theme this week is no coincidence that my fave color is purple. I am all bias making this post; I can risk associations with old. We are all getting there anyway.
Don’t even ask me what’s purple among my possessions. You will be bored to purple tears. Oh, and did I say I wanted to turn my dresser into an altar dedicated to purple? 🙂 Serious.
This driver was a darling when I played at Wilding two weeks ago. Purple rules.
It’s not obvious but one hit on this bay reached almost 150, courtesy of the hue. Perhaps the next shot shows my island holiday paraphernalia in clear purple now –
And this is where I funnel funds for CJ’s speech and psychological therapy sessions, not to mention Mozart’s (my poodle) allowance. Quite draining. I am bleeding purple to be honest. But being an Inatay (Ina + Tatay) is not something one can’t survive. Add purple to that status and life is perfect!
Chris hosts Mommy Moments at The Mommy Journey.
“A time to look over our week, recall blessings great and small and pick our five favorites to share”
Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for more.
People face issues in different ways. This is how I tried to make a lemonade out of my recent lemons –
1. CJ’s psychologist. Communicating with her was cracking a bit of the iceberg. She’s good. It’s a relief to know what’s going on and to learn about this whole new world I am in.
2. Eagles concert. It was fantastic going down memory lane and getting back ten years younger.
3. Wilding golf. The place is state of the art, the finest in the city. It wasn’t so bad revisiting a perk of that once-married life.
4. Los Cabos. I fancied Mexican cuisine; missed eating beans and avocado. It’s fun not to be disappointed. I went twice with friends.
5. Antiques. Browsing time is always a high for me. It takes my mind off troubles. I am coping.
It’s been a busy week sorting out things. I am finding it difficult to say much right now. However, I want to let my Friday’s Fave Five lady friends know I am very grateful for your positive responses and kind thoughts the past week, and for saying I am in your prayers.