Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for more.
1. Red Riding Hood and Black Swan. I liked RRH. The main character of BS is sick but the dance and music numbers are beautiful.
2. The 9th Cafe at Siam Paragon have all these yummy cakes. I chose chocolate swirl cheese cake. Their beef tacos are yummy too.
3. New Memes. I am having immense fun with:
- Sunday Scribblings – a prompt is given and you are free to write whatever comes to mind. Participants share excellent posts. Some look like seasoned poets.
- Scripture and a Snapshot – you share a verse that matches a photo. Exploring the beauty of biblical language is why I am enjoying this meme very much. (I was surprised to learn that my name is mentioned in the Bible).
- ABC Wednesday – fun in writing and sharing photos
- Monday Memories – remembering those memories and writing them down
- Pictures of Life (Hulagway sa Kinabuhi) – started this week and is written in Bisaya, a dialect of the Visayans, an ethno-linguistic group in the Philippines. I provide an English version of my posts for friends or visitors who do not read Bisaya but might be curious. I participate in this meme to develop some translating skill.
- The Week in Words – keeps me marking what speaks to me in my reading adventures
4. New online finds: Book Blogs and meeting authors and novelists, Bibliotherapy, book trailers, art blogs – all riveting.
5. Sorting immigration stuff. A 90-day report and getting a re-entry permit tell me I am about to travel again.