>Nowhere near any computer was I on new year’s day. I was exfoliating my heels on the sand with seafood going on at our beach table in a resort town. Then twirls and drama fell and now let me see what faves do I get out of them:
1. Food, glorious food! Was it the new year or what… maybe the holiday cheer easily satisfied my palate. The restaurants met my culinary expectations so well. It’s great not to mind the expanding waistline. That can be easily solved with work.
2. Meeting family and friends at the beach. We had lovely chat over an abundance of seafood. My cousins’ kids surprised me with their sizes and heights. They’re all growing like wild bamboos.
3. Location of our hotel was where much of the new year action was. Countdown was awesome. I was grinning ear to ear watching everyone hugging everyone when the clock struck 12. The crowd was 95% Caucasian. Auld Lang Syne played in my head after we chorused Happy New Year!
4. No more weekly commutes. After much drama, Ceejay now stays with me full-time. And that means I no longer have to travel 2 hours both ways each week to fetch Ceejay from his Dad’s. There are worries about living arrangements but we are trying to sort them out within 3 months. I am determined to take advantage of our time together: more hugs, kisses and interaction.
5. Making plans that make me happy. I can’t wait to execute them. At last with the ex out of the way I can raise Cj the way I want and think best.
- Academy Award for Best Actor AIDS Alfred Bandura Angelina Jolie Angkor Wat Anne Bronte Arctostaphylos Broadcast relay station Bryan Duncan Calvary Cambodia Celtic Woman Charice Charles Schwab Chatuchak Park Christmas Party Christmas Shines Colin Firth Crochet David Foster Declan Galbraith Eagles Edgar Allan Poe England Ernie Haase & Signature Sound Facebook Farm Chokchai Geox Ging Kilpakreuk golf Hellen Keller Heritage Singers Hong Kong Imagine James Felix Jane Austen Jean de la Fontaine Jigsaw puzzle John Lennon Jollibee Karl Kraus Killing Fields King's Speech Lady Antebellum Lang & Wise Collector Mug Los Cabos Mandarin Oriental Mother Teresa Natalie Cole Panis Angelicus Pervasive Developmental Disorder Peter Cetera Purple Resilience Ruben Studdard S21 Scarborough Castle Scripture & a Snapshot Self-Help Siam Paragon Strickland Gillilan Sunday Scribblings Sunflower Field Thailand Thailand flood 2011 The Canadian Tenors The Week in Words Thomas Carlyle Tomb Raider United Nations University of Copenhagen Until Then - Ray Price Volunteering W.B. Yeats Watching the English: The Hidden Rules of English Behaviour Whittard of Chelsea