1. Sammie who lent me her Loy Krathong photos to feature on my That’s My World post. It’s not just her generous sharing; it’s also about a festival that occupies a charmed spot in my heart.
2. A change in routine breakfast. Coffee, among the usual others, is what I’ve been gulping down for several months now, and I’m getting worried over addiction. It’s not right when you have other addictions already. So I cut back and turned to milk, muesli, veggie salad, the healthier lot.
3. Speedy miracle. The co-worker who figured in a car crash after her father’s funeral is back. She still looks a bit scary. I could hardly believe that only two weeks ago she’s strapped in ICU. But now she’s inching her way back to functional mode. That means no more double loads for the rest of us. Her crutches remind me never to ever doze on the steering wheel like I did years ago – almost drove off an overpass on Kingkeaw road. My angel must have poked me to the 24-inch railing which kept the car hood from dangling.
4. Being late to the cinema. For the first time in my life I was late to an entertainment. Now why am I thankful for missing the first 45 minutes of New Moon …? I declare it a nice break on my record of usually being late to church and almost never coming late to anything else. It’s got to have given me the-other-way-around look at things. Next time I enter a house of worship I’ll be on time.
5. A bit of shopping. It’s the reason why I was late to the cinema. I’m thankful it isn’t bad; rather a reward for following a self-imposed rule: shop only if you are disciplined enough to stick to the budget.
~ See more faves at Susanne’s Living to Tell the Story ~