1. Last week. We’re concluding an academic term at the Institute which means the beginning of a three-week light office work. The best part is the internet. Yes, it’s allowed as long as work is done.
2. Orchids in bloom adorn Bldg 2 in distinctly bright colors. They hang reasonably proud and they’re so beautiful it’s a joy to walk past them everyday. They give off cheer as far as five meters away.
3. Piano talents. A friend passed me this URL of a four-hand arrangement of the Blue Danube by Anderson and Roe. Ten minutes of awesome piano prowess! I’m also enjoying Speak Softly Love and Victor Borge as well.
4. Austenprose. As a Jane Austen fan, I’m loving this blog immensely.
5. A nice lecture hall. I’m not sure if it’s luck or what. Large groups are usually stuffed in normal-size rooms and that’s it. Everyone suffers. But it’s a welcome surprise to find out I was assigned to hold university classes at the best lecture hall in the campus. Fast and efficient presentation technology on stand by, good acoustics and a comfy sofa to sit on during a 10-minute break help make the job a breeze.
~ FFF is brought to you by Susanne. Click her name for more faves ~