~ head over to Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for more faves ~
Another week. Another set of faves 🙂
1. Mozart. I rang Mama for a quick chat and my firstborn yapped loudly. I feel so happy when I hear him in the background during phone chats; it lessens the ache from missing him terribly.
2. Apartment restaurant. There are times I am just not into preparing meals. This week I am exactly that. The restaurant five floors below is only a dial away. Their staff deliver your order right to your door in a few minutes.
3. Clinic Clear. I seem to be forever looking for a shampoo that can command my hair soft and light. It’s a positive surprise to notice my hair behaving in a way I want it to after experimenting with Clinic Clear. The price also made me smile – it’s very cheap.
4. Birthday present. My friend and I spent a fair amount of time in a Malaysian cosmetics shop testing products. I noticed her admiring one particular tube, but put it back on the shelf. Then we proceeded to Hip Coffee. She mentioned her approaching birthday and I knew right away what to give her!
5. Food and fellowship. Wednesday came. I rushed from work to her birthday dinner at another friend’s home. Former classmates were there. The bonding felt great. I appreciate the birthday girl’s effort to include my food wish on the menu. And I’m glad she was delighted to have the hair lotion 🙂
The birthday girl is the one wearing green, goofing. She’s 3rd and I’m 4th from the right. I’m sooo getting killed for the second time today -)