It has been an ordinary week for me. Or so I thought until things that transpired, especially nos. 1 – 4 turned out to be major!
1. A cousin’s overseas call. When my phone rang on Wednesday night, its little screen showed a private number calling. “It’s Ireland again,” I guessed. But it was from someone better – a dear cousin in France! We talked for almost two hours. Nothing beats chatting with a close relative you don’t usually have communication with for years. The best part is knowing she’s back to normal work with her chemotherapy sessions behind her.
2. A friend’s email. Her advice meant a lot to me. I appreciate escaping from a crappy deal and knowing where I stand, what to do next and how to explore other options.
3. A consultant’s reply. I am in contact with an education and training consultant in the UK. The replies to my queries are positively promising. I am really smiling. Even in my sleep!
4. Useful website information. When you need to do important, personal research right on, the internet is pure wonder!
5. Durian chips. I love the milky, creamy feel on the palate. They’re my tummy fillers as I researched into midnites.