1. “In a hole in the ground there lived elves plucking their eyebrows.“
2. “This cough syrup makes me high but that ain’t no matter.”
3. “After dark the rain began to fall again, and I curled up in bed with Jane Austen’s Emma.”
4. “Robin bought an antique pipe reputed to have come from the hold of the Spanish galleon.”
5. “There was a hand in the darkness, and a head suspended mid-air.”
6. “Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so the unsuspecting better ambush accidents back.”
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed before midnite, tomorrow my plans include going to an alumni meet (at least consider it) and Sunday, I want to eat durian icecream, chocolate cake and check out some golf glove for my kiddo!